Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Red Ring Sling in Store Now!!

Here is another of our fabulous new products in our Etsy store! This is a silky ring sling. The fabric is a red hibiscus print with a gorgeous golden negative side of the fabric as well. It's perfect for a baby boy or girl! The sling is ~90 inches long, which makes the tail great to use as a nursing cover on the go! I am 5'1", so this sling looks a bit long on me (although I really like the length!). If you love this sling and want it to be a little shorter (depending on your own height and stature), let me know and I can easily hem it.

This sling also features sturdy aluminum rings that are guaranteed to last. A folded gather is used to attach the rings so that this sling cups your shoulder very comfortably. This sling is perfect from newborn to toddlerhood. Sling will include directions as well as some links to my favorite videos about threading and wearing ring slings. If you want a sling, but would like some custom fabric, be sure to let me know!! Don't forget to check out our store!

Buy this item HERE!


No comments: